Our partnership strategy
BC Bioenergy Network maintains a number of strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in the emerging bioenergy industry. These relationships involve formal memorandums of understanding (MOU), contribution agreements, and many informal relationships with organizations across Canada and internationally.
We have close ties with key organizations in the bioenergy sector, including:
- Council of Forest Industries (COFI);
- BCTech Association (BCTECH);
- BC Agriculture Council (BCAC); and
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
We have memorandums of understanding with two sister funding organizations:
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC); and
- Innovative Clean Energy (ICE) Fund
We have MOU’s with the two major gas and electricity distributors in the province:
We have two MOU’s with International Research and Funding agencies;
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning; and
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
These valued partnerships allow us to further our mandate by expanding our reach into new markets and opportunities. For information on partnering with BCBN, please contact us.